Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The joy of disney

Sorry for the long hiatus from the blogosphere,but life came along and attention needed to paid there..However, as I immerse myself back into it, here is something that is definitely a blast from the past! Disney!!

I always was and always will be a huge fan of Disney!
Here are some of my favourite movies and songs from growing up...

I always identified with Belle! What with the books and being bored with the usual provincial life!

What a wonderful song this was in one of my favourite movies ever! Still makes me weep everytime I watch it...

This ones even under the sea! Double yay from me!

And the quintessential jungle book...wow!

But, here is an interesting take on the disney divas from the ever wonderful sarah's yes and yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment