Saturday, May 21, 2011

A weekend to recover....

So, I recently was going through a tough time when a good friend suggested that we get out of the city for the weekend. Off we went to a town by a river and there I was inspired to use my camera after a long time. Here is the first of my many photo blogs to come...




                          Walking along a leafy pavement, you encounter intense bursts of colour...


                           Along the river....you walk in silence to find peace in your heart...






                                    Encountering one of the strange birds in New Zealand....



A burst of intense autumn!




The signs of a winter to come..




This was the entrance to a really old lift that went through a hill and walking down the tunnel was like being  Alice in Wonderland, shrinking as you went down the rabbit hole!


An old steamer chugged along the river as we drove towards the sunset..




1 comment:

  1. Love the photos Megi. So different from the ones Liviu took. I love that.
    I like how you get close up.

    ReplyDelete